Here’s our latest schedule additions:
- April 19th- Facebook chat on Merrell Facebook page, 7pm EST
- April 24th- Backwoods Austin, 12921 Hill Country Blvd., Suite D2-145 Austin, TX, 7pm
- April 25th- Backwoods Fort Worth, 2727 W. 7th St., Fort Worth, TX, 7pm
- April 26th- Backwoods Wichita, 1900 North Rock Rd. Suite 108 Wichita, KS, 7pm
- April 27th- Backwoods Oklahoma City, 12325 N. May Ave, Suite 103, Oklahoma City, OK, 7pm
- May 20th: Down and Dirty Chicago
- May 20th- Uncle Dan’s Outdoor Store, Chicago, 5pm
- May 22nd- Washington, D.C. (details will be given soon)
- May 23rd- Eastern Mountain Sports, 2152 Broadway, Uptown event, New York City, 6pm
- May 24th- Eastern Mountain Sports, 530 Broadway, Downtown event, New York City, 6pm
- May 26th and 27th- Pineland Farms Trail Running Festival
- June 3rd- Down and Dirty Dallas
You can contact the individual stores for details.
We’ll be adding events as soon as they become available. If you’re interested in a clinic in your area, talk to the manager of your local Merrell retailer!
We now have Barefoot Running University shirts available, including long sleeve tees and hoodies. They make great anniversary gifts! Check them out here:
Special thanks to Krista Cavendar for her help with the BRU logo. Check out her AMAZING shirt designs here: http://zapsthreads.spreadshirt.com/ and her blog here: http://nakedonsharppointystuff.blogspot.com/. Warning: If you’re prudish, you probably don’t want to read her blog. Shelly and I sometimes read her posts as foreplay.
You can also click the BRU Store! link above: