Here are the final details for the Merrell Bareform clinics over the next few days:
- Wednesday, February 29th:
- Super Jock and Jill- 7210 E Greenlake Dr. N, Seattle WA 98115, 8:45-9:45am
- Born to Run- 213 Yale St. , Seattle, 6:30pm
- Thursday, March 1st: Foot Traffic Group Run, 824 Southwest 2nd Avenue, Portland, OR 97204, 5:30pm
- Saturday, March 3rd: Clinic in Boise – Shu’s Idaho Running Company, 1758 W. State St., Boise, ID 83702, 7:30 trail run, 10k at 9am, clinic at store following runs
If you know anyone in the Seattle, Portland, or Boise area, please let them know. All skill levels are welcome.
After seeing the snow conditions in the mountains between Portland and Boise, we decided it would be best if Shelly stayed in California with the kids. Although I suspect she just wanted an excuse to run in Auburn.
If you have questions, I should be able to answer them in the comments.