I haven’t updated our travel plans lately, so here they are:
- July 14-16: 18th European Outdoor Trade Fair, Friedrichshafen, Germany
- July 19th-20th: Driving from Grand Rapids, MI to Pennsylvania
- July 21st to 26th: exploring Pennsylvania trails, no events planned
- July 27th or 28th: Barefoot running clinic @ Crossfit Akron, OH (tentative)
- July 30 to 31st: Burning River 100 Miler Endurance Run (Shelly and I are both pacing friends)
- August 1st to 5th: driving to Colorado
- August 6th to 12th: Exploring Colorado, no events planned
- August 13th: Mt. Sneffels Marathon, Ouray, CO
- August 14th to 17th: Drive from Colorado to Minnesota
- August 18th: Barefoot Running Clinic, Tradehome Shoes, Rochester, MN
- August 20th: Minneapolis Naked Foot 5k
- August 21st to 24th: Driving from Minnesota to Michigan
- August 28th: Grand Rapids Naked Foot 5k
- August 29th to September 7th: Hanging out in and around Michigan
- September 9th to 11th: Woodstock Trail Running Festival
- September 12th to 22nd: Driving to Northeast US, no events planned
- September 24th and 25th: 2nd Annual NYC Barefoot Run and related festivities
- September 26th to 29th: Drive from NY to WV
- October 1st: Freedom’s Run Marathon and related events
We have a bunch of open dates for potential clinics during the dates marked “no events planned.” If you know of a Merrell retailer that may be interested in hosting a clinic, have their manager email Shelly at shellyrobillard “at” gmail “dot” com.
I have a new clinic format I’ve been working on in conjunction with my friends at Merrell, and I’m excited to roll it out!
I hope to see you at some of these events!