I’ve been meaning to do this for some time. You can now read the first 52 pages of “The Barefoot Running Book second edition: A Practical Guide to the Art and Science of Barefoot and Minimalist Shoe Running” absolutely free. Here’s how:
- Go to http://www.tbfrb.com/ (the new site I set up specifically for the book)
- Scroll down to the link “Check out the first 52 pages for free!” section.
- Click link. It will take you to a pdf of the first part of the book.
- While you’re in the neighborhood, please share the site using the buttons you see highlighted below:
In other news:
- My review of Terra Plana VivoBarefoot’s EVO II minimalist shoe should be ready in a day or so,
- Shelly and I will be running a 5k this weekend. I’m excited; we’ll both be in costume. Shelly’s costume is smokin’ hot (pics will be posted this weekend). I’m still working on my own costume. Angie Bishop gave me a great idea…
- On the reading front, I’m reading “Rework” by Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson. It is a great compliment to Tim Ferriss’ “4 Hour Work Week”.